Links, comments, and occasional blog posts about business, entrepreneurship, and franchising.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Outsourcing Your Franchise Sales - Entrepreneur.com

My take-away from this article is that I need, as some of the core components of my franchise, either myself or a professional to handle:
1. legal documents / ongoing legal compliance
2. payroll
3. accounting
4. marketing
5. sales
I know I probably have 2, 4, and 5 handled. Hopefully I'll get some family help with 3, which just leaves a lawyer to handle that side of things. Also important: not getting ahead of myself, as I still need to hear from Sylvan folks if we're continuing or not...

Outsourcing Your Franchise Sales - Entrepreneur.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Giving out of sales and marketing departments to outsourcing will result in good sales. The only thing one should know is about the best outsourcing company which can serve out verticals. Sales marketing outsource is the best way for lead generation in one's respective vertical.