Links, comments, and occasional blog posts about business, entrepreneurship, and franchising.

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Baby Steps, no Cutting Corners

On Cinco de Mayo this year, I had the day off. Uncle George introduced me to some of his business connections from Focus Business Bank. Brad Lebsack thoroughly answered all my questions and those of my uncle as well. I've got the application in progress right now, as I'm still waiting for a few more pieces to come in the mail to complete it. By the middle of next week the SBA application will be out to the bank. Also, the company from which I want to purchase a franchise wants a Request for Consideration completed, so they should have that next week too. Then I wait for bankers and executives to mull over my requests and applications with bated breath.

No comments: